13 February 2006

V. V!

A prologue. Naturally you won't find me writing about Valentine's in a sane state. I even kind of coerced myself to write this entry.

Then why are you writing?

Because my V date (well, yeah) is a little stupid that he won't notice a satire if it bites him in his youknowwhat.

Really?


Yes. I'm a slowpoke magnet.

No, really you have a date? Tomorrow, of all days?

Did I stutter?

========================================================

I wanted to babble on how in-love I am right now. But instead, let me just share something I found in some other's blog. (I'm SO TERRIBLY SORRY I FORGOT to note the URL. Promise I will post it as soon as I find the blog again.)

It's entitled No Ordinary Morning. You may find it ironic, since it's a little sad. But when I read it, together with her pain I found a little more "love" in her voice. I may have gotten it entirely wrong, but I always give more weight on my understanding based on my instinct. And right now it's reminding me, being in-love and all, that I'm risking so much with what I'm doing...

I hope you like the poem. (Err, it is a poem and not an old song, right? Pardon the moron.). Enjoy Valentine's, people.


No Ordinary Morning

If there was nothing that I could say
Turned your back and you just walked away
Leaves me numb inside I think of you
Together is all I knew

We moved too fast but I had no sign
I would try to turn the hands of time
Then look to you for the reason why
The love we had passed me by

And as the sun would set you would rise
Fall from the sky into paradise
Is there no light in your heart for me?
You've closed your eyes, you no longer see

There were no lies in between me and you
You said nothing of what you knew
But there was still something in your eyes
Left me helpless and paralyzed

You could give me a million reasons,
change the world and change the times
Could not give me the secrets of your heart
and of your mind
In the darkness that surrounds me now
there is no peace of mind
Your careless words undo me,
leave the thought of us behind.
QWERTY-ed by Paoper at 16:27 |  
in:

0 said something:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)