28 November 2007

Da wat cpital of d wrld?


So this is what we've come down to: our beloved Manong Driver finally hopping on the txtwagon enroute to entertainment. It's amusing, I'll give him that, but not as much as irritating.

It's annoying enough that u's and me's fans share Mother Earth with us, along with the youjustwaittillifeedyouadirtysock mixers of r and w, and "ko" with q:

My xtra p me. Gve q sau. ("May extra pa me. Give ko sa'yo." a.k.a. "May extra pa ako. I'll give it to you." a.k.a. "Poor beggar.")

Pwo bt aq?
("Pro bkt ako" a.k.a "Pero, bakit ako" a.k.a. "Why the fuck do you keep insisting that syntax")

Argh! It's so consuming. But I can't very well impose on them acceptable, higher-species-friendly grammar, which on the other hand threatens my phone some very sudden death after helplessly hitting a wall. Hard. And me with a heart attack from too much pent-up emotions.

Read aloud: Peeved me. Pak u.
QWERTY-ed by Paoper at 13:16 |  
in: , ,

0 said something:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)