28 July 2008

But we love them anyway: Men 2

In a shuttle ride.

In sky blue: So what did you do last night?

In senior year: Drink.

In sky blue: Really? With whom?

In senior year: Just me.

In sky blue: Cool. Where?

In senior year: Some hangout near the house. Was watching a horse race (on TV)...

In sky blue: Cool...

In senior year: Beer's too expensive nowadays!

In sky blue: How much?

In senior year: 45 bucks a bottle!

In sky blue: No shit! In a store near my place they sell it for 31.

In senior year: Can't believe how costly it is to drink nowadays. My wallet's a wreck!

(Jeep leprechaun: Duh.)

In senior year: I had six bottles! 'Twas freaking expensive!

(Jeep leprechaun: DUH. HELLO.)

In sky blue: Ha-ha! Maybe you should drink somewhere else next time...

In senior year: Nah, that place is just fine... Maybe I'll go back again tonight.

(Jeep leprechaun: HELLLOOOO!)

In sky blue: Me too! I'll call the others...

In senior year: It's just so expensive!!

(Jeep leprechaun: WHATEVER.)
QWERTY-ed by Paoper at 22:02 |  
in: ,

0 said something:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)