20 December 2005

new things


one good, the other one foreboding.

first things first: i have a new pendant! it's so cute, as you can see. i have another one, had it made 3 years ago (it's a little bigger than this one, will show you pic next time). my kapatid saw this one in the mall last week. also, somebody informed me that she also saw a triquatra pendant in another mall the other week. when my sister confirmed its existence, i readily asked her to buy it. ang cute, 'di ba?

then the spoiler.

just when i thought my 2005 is ending favorable enough, something almost beyond my control came barging in. someone--sorry, i can't name HER right now--will be joining our work company this month. when i specifically told her two months ago NOT to do so. i thought she listened, but clearly she's looking for a new migraine. i'm not in the mood to add another one to my hitlist, but she's giving me no choice. i'm 22, and UNfit to play protagonist. it's war she wants, it's defeat she'll get.
QWERTY-ed by Paoper at 14:41 |  
in: ,

0 said something:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)