12 January 2006

the big blur

That's the last week of 2005 and the first 13 days of 2006.

Time runs fast!

Too fast. Wow. Here's the best I can remember on those days:

1. December 23. (Christmas) dinner with the barkada. This included major apperances of two highschool classmates/friends, namely Andrew "AndyCarps" Carpio and Matt Lester Matel, whom we haven't seen/heard of since March 2000. Kinda amazing.

2. December 23. A very nakakakilig "thank you" came my way. Haayyy...

3. December 25. A rather disappointing Christmas dawn, when Someone forgot to pick me up when he assured me he will at 1AM. But no biggie (ahem, ahem)...

4. December 25. An 8-episode Charmed Season 8 marathon from the afternoon until evening. Ganda.

5. December 27. Mulawin and Exodus of the 2005 Metro Manila Film Festival. Ho-hum.

6. December 28. Birthday dinner of Arianne's son, East the lost Panday. Cute!

7. December 29. Marlon (Manoy) dropped a bomb at me at around 4:30 p.m.: "Pao, sa'n mo gusto pumunta (after office)? Last day ko na 'to..."

8. December 29. New Year "party" with Manoy, Biktoy, Nel, Ate Len, Ate Len's hubby, Ate Len's hubby's friends. And no, I did not, err, get drunk.

9. December 31. Facial. Hair re-style. Hair color. BAM!

10. January 2. Oh, everybody can't help but gasp with awe at my new look. (Sorry I can't show you yet, it's not yet finished. Haha)

11. January 10. The day I swore off Extra Joss Gin.

12. January 11. Oh wait, this is The Day I Swore Off Extra Joss Gin.

See? It's like the 12 Days of... Idunno.

Amazing.

Welcome 2006.
QWERTY-ed by Paoper at 09:38 |  
in:

0 said something:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)