23 February 2007

Any minute now...

... I'm gonna pretend to pass out if I don't actually do out of stress.
... I'm gonna throw my mechanically impotent computer chair at a psychologically impotent co-worker.
... I'm gonna cry of a scripted heartbreak.
... I'm gonna laugh at a scripted vengeance.
... I'm gonna frown at a frustrating outcome.
... I'm gonna laugh harder because of a recalled joke about dumb colegialas.
... I'm gonna finish "reading" a friend's website. Then think on how to salvage it even at least for a favor I asked him.
... I'm gonna drink my 7th glass of water for the day. Then pass it on to the toilet.
... I'm gonna check my hair for the umpteenth time today.
... I'm gonna ponder on what I'll have my stylist to do for my hair.
... I'm gonna pretend to give up and forgive people who try to hurt me.
... I'm gonna give up and pretend to forgive people who actually hurt me.
... I'm gonna check updates on another friend's blog before txting him how pathetic he is.
... I'm gonna sigh again for the troubles I got myself into.
... I'm gonna weigh the possible expenses on how to get myself out of them
... I'm gonna play How deep is your love? and do wishful thinking about... about...
... I'm gonna yell my guts out and curse a stray dog into oblivion.
... I'm gonna regret having gone to Alabang right after a killer storm hit the country last year.
... I'm gonna check my list and count the few friends I have left.
... I'm gonna wish I didn't go to the fat barbers back in grade school.
... I'm gonna regret not getting the number of the cute seatmate at the bust from Ortigas last night.
... I'm gonna freak out because I forgot to email something to someone and my pay for this month depends on it.
... I'm gonna take a deep breath and try to return to living.
QWERTY-ed by Paoper at 15:25 |  
in:

0 said something:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)