29 July 2007

A small step for normankind

Last night my colegiala-beyond-repair sister had friends over for a party. What kind of sweetgirls party, I'm not so sure. I was hogging the second living room with the PS2 when the pompom-less ladies and their cohort "cool dudes" arrived. I had earlier hoped that they won't notice me even though they would have to pass my space to reach the dining table where dinner lied. I played deadma for as long as I can, but sadly I lost, and my Saturday night was almost ruined. STILL, there was SOMETHING, and it pushed me to rethink updating my hitlist:

They had the decency NOT to say "Hello pooooo" or "Good evening poooooooooo." Not even a wink.

It must be my I'm-supposedly-at-home-so-it's-messy hair. Or my straight face. Or maybe my reputation just precedes me? I don't know. I'm just thrilled--elated, even--to discover that there is still hope for sane living.
QWERTY-ed by Paoper at 21:01 |  
in: ,

0 said something:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)