26 July 2007

FINALLY!

If there's something more pathetic than pretending to keep a journal, it's missing your six-months-in-the-making salon appointment because you overslept. And Raymond Gutierrez haplessly lowering his pitch to outdo Richard who's actually straight.

Goodness. Before I further bury myself into the muddy pod of (self) mockery, let me at least try to sneak out by offering a legit reason: I've been at work.

Honestly.

The magazine has been undergoing A LOT of changes in the past months. Toxic, man, real icky. I didn't dare look the other way or things would've crash. It could still do, so I'm keeping myself on "hero" mode. It's only this week that we saw the third SWEET fruit from our tree that is masochism. The magazine owners LIKE the mag now--that's straight men reading a showbiz title. The truth comes direct from straight, non-closeted, fairly-muscled men, so when they sent their congratulations to the staff and said they "like the magazine now," I rose from bed and hosted a mini-party for 1 at half past 2am. My ears clapped louder than Raymond's whenever he "rubs shoulders" with his twin's straight guy friends.

AT LAST!
QWERTY-ed by Paoper at 16:03 |  
in: ,

0 said something:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)