11 April 2008

My life as an understanding Friend 2

Alcoholica: Had lunch?

Cookie monster: Brunch, actually. Two kilos of rice.

Alcoholica: How do you it like that? You’re a midget!

Cookie monster: I usually share with my imaginary friends. Hey weren’t you supposed to go to lunch?

Alcoholica: I lost my appetite. I dunno, suddenly I feel like I’m about to vomit or something.

Cookie monster: Women are so gross. Is it your officemate?

Alcoholica: Ha-ha! No.

Cookie monster: Pregnancy? Hilary Duff?

Alcoholica: No. No!

Cookie monster: The MMDA urinals??

Alcoholica: Now you're making me puke.

Cookie monster: Did you try candies?

Alcoholica: Lotsa mints. And I’m even out!

Cookie monster: At least that makes up for all those tooth brushing you missed. Plus you don’t smoke. Hey maybe you’re unconsciously bulimic?

Alcoholica: WTF is that?

Cookie monster: You’re schizo. And the Other You wants to be a French-Brazilian supermodel. In Africa!

Alcoholica: How did I ever become your Friend?

Cookie monster: Stay away from toilets and other private cubicles!

Alcoholica: (logged off)
QWERTY-ed by Paoper at 14:07 |  
in:

3 said something:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)