22 April 2008

Norcism: Measure of a man 3

Woman hater: I finally know how to separate straight men from gays.

#3: Humor me.

Woman hater: It’s all about who you want to sleep with! For example, if you idolize, say, Sam Milby for his very nice built, but do not want to go down on him, you’re straight. But if you fantasize about him while you shower, then you’re gay. Are you like that?

#3: Depends on what I had for breakfast.

Woman hater: Who do you fantasize about?

#3: Lately Josh (Hartnett) has been asking me out again. Oh and Michael Johns seemed pretty lonely after getting booted from American Idol the other week…

Woman hater: Right! Because Josh is white I think he’s… big…

#3: Thanks for the information!
QWERTY-ed by Paoper at 17:25 |  
in:

7 said something:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)