21 January 2008

Idol, idle minds

(This is 2 of 2. Part one's here.)

Bro, shut up. You're too morbid, shot JM while listening to ballad songs. And he does have a good point: Why add to the immense violence ruining, um, every place on earth? As if reporting to your folks every payday wasn't enough. So the passenger, a late bloomer peacemaker of a flower child, decided she would use Manila's public transport as her stepping stone in changing the world...
But I wasn't really up for it. My mind's somewhere else... specifically:

I. Am. Craving. The last time I had pizza was a month ago--a lifetime. Three. And, apparently, some Chinese person out there is sharing my dilemma. It's been a long time since our last slices; the next one we see, we'll savor it like a... rat. Kung Hei Fat Choi!

Anyway, I also wondered how the perpetrator looks like. Or what its gender is, at least. Doesn't matter, the trio said. "What, you wanna find cures for cancer and tardiness now, too? Don't be too hard on yourself," RJ being smart. But of course, sweet as he is, he tried to cheer me up and...

How satisfying. Although I wasn't entirely convinced... You'll find out why in a few. But, since we're still celebrating our creative juices and, of course, the love for everything that's otherwise shitty, we decided to pay tribute to zoology. Yes, friends. Animals.

And what better way to pay respects to one of the most interesting subjects in the world than to couple it with biology? That's right: the much loved ecosystem. Maybe, the 40something-year old passenger has so much love for animals and life and survival on Earth. Maybe he simply wanted to remind us that "Love conquers all" isn't the only way: there's predation, parasitism and, well, Godzilla. Thanks, RJ.

...

RJ?
He was busy. My bad.

So we hope we helped his/her/its cause in some way. Better, we ask Hades, Cerberus, Medussa and the rest of the gang to watch over him/her/it, wherever he/she/it may be. Get a new marker, pal.

< - - - >

Hours later, when our foursome disbanded--perhaps, for good, but who knows?--there was still one secret waiting to be revealed. And I was the only one who knew... Should I, or shouldn't I? If I do, it would rattle everybody's world and maybe push them to question their beliefs. If I don't, well, then where's the fun in that?

One... two... three.

Have a fun, fun week!
QWERTY-ed by Paoper at 13:04 |  
in: ,

0 said something:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)