15 January 2008

It wasn't the celibate dog

So, last night, neighbors were fighting HEAVY: knives, fists, metal thingies and other stuff that bang, clash and crash and all. With yells of ill-meanings on the side. Kinda a moshpit rally for same-sex marriage in the wilderness, only less fabulous.

P*******a mo! Hayop ka!
Ikaw ang p*****666! Ano bang kasalanan ko sa'yo?!
Bitawan mo 'ko, leche ka'ng hayop ka! Ano ba nasasaktan ako!
P********moanobangkasalanankosayo! Wala ka'ng karapatang ipahiya ako sa ibang tao!
Wala ako'ng alam sa sinasabi mo anobpu**nginatumigilkana!!
Kaya ko'ng pumatay ngayon alammobayon t***inakapapatayinkita!!
[Sicko's name here] tama na ano ba!! Bitawan mo 'yang kutsilyo! T*****a tama naaaaaaa!!!

What a record maker! I think everyone was up for the kill. Or kills. One brother barged into the house of another neighbor and dragged his ex-Japayuki brother to the moonlight. Apparently, he/she did something that made him look like a yellow-painted donkey in hot-pink tutus in front of his/her/their friends and the rest of the world. Something to that effect. He was that embarrassed, hence his guts to kill every matter along his path, starting with big bro/sis. I did hear something like hitting a gate while being dragged on dirt, and it could NOT be their celibate dog...

So they began yelling at each other. He/she was sobbing too, so hard I could feel asthma building inside him/her, the bull and the spectators. And my left toe. When I heard our own garage gate shaking and something about a knife and blood on the alley in the morning, I knew they were almost serious. So was I: My tummy was craving for some action too. It had been at least 8 hours since my last meal.

More importantly, at the exact same time, I was watching my fave soap. And the fantabulous episode was all about--hallelujah--fights for survival among characters! With guns and surgeons and car hold-ups to boot! In-between enraged neighbors, Bembol Roco's gun firing at the fabulous Chin-Chin Gutierrez, and starvation, I began thinking I had missed a convention on violence or something...

With the TV volume level on 1, I grabbed my fone and group txted special persons. Special, since they know how to appreciate me and my crusade against... stuff. I told them of the rumble and the grumble, and asked, "Any advice?" Then came the much appreciated, heartfelt replies. And what I thought about them, of course. :-D
QWERTY-ed by Paoper at 12:23 |  
in: ,

1 said something:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)