11 June 2008

My life as a power napper

4PM. Holiday. Phone goes off. Steam dream with Jonathan Rhys Meyers gets cut.

Liver Lady: (sic) Woi! Msta? No blita? Hay holiday nga ngyn my psk nmn mya. Kw, CHILAX ka lng ata ngyn e.Ingats!

Lost In Translation: (gets a pen and paper and a dictionary and a thesaurus)

...

Lost In Translation: Bob Marley?

Liver Lady: (sic) Gagi ka tlga!Praning!Msta?

LIT (sees "Woi!"): Chinese Bob Marley?

Liver Lady: ...

LIT: "Chilax"? Is this an infotxt on bubble gum?

Liver Lady: (sic) Hay nako ewn ko seo ___!Msta nb?Nonang blta seo ha?

LIT (sees "seo"): Colegiala Bob Marley?

Liver Lady: Wah

LIT: Crybaby Bob Marley?

Liver Lady: ...

LIT (goes back to "chilax"): OMG. Did we travel back to 1995, and I'm being recruited to Tropical Depression?!

Liver Lady: I HATE U.

LIT: Look, my hair's forming dreads on its own!
QWERTY-ed by Paoper at 09:32 |  
in:

0 said something:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)