26 February 2008

Quote (and Word) for the Week

The lion with a small penis has to compensate with a mighty roar!

---

The lion with a small penis has to compensate with a mighty roar... unless the penis itself roars.

"How the F do you make it roar?"

What are you, 8?

---

The lion with a small penis has to compensate with a mighty roar. Unless the lion prefers belting, in which case you might not be able to use his... mic, yet unless you're another lion who loves to belt.

---

If your penis could talk, what would it say?

Colin Farrell: Are the tapes rolling? ... Retouch!

Bugs Bunny: I'm UP, doc!

Joseph Estrada: I feel limpy, but it's my style not to show it...

Ne-yo: I'm so stick!

Piolo Pascual: I'm not gay.

Sam Milby: So am I. Err--neither! Neither am I! Damn...

Daniel Day-Lewis: SeƱora bonita, pudo haber sangre... (Pretty lady, there might be blood...)

Joel Coen/Ethan Coen: No condoms for old men.

Sean Spears/Jayden Spears: Euww, rehab!

0 said something:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)