20 March 2008

Locked Out: Me

Once again the universe waved its colossally annoying hand and made the world less attractive. Last night, while I was in a jubilant mood because of the long weekend, my entirety was struck with stupidity far worse than D-Wars:

I was locked outside the house.

Locked. Outside. Of my own freaking house. With no warning. I wanted to breathe SARS on the neighbors' faces. I was dying to pee, for barfing out loud! Pulling a Lassie was a pathetic option, but dengue scares the hellouta me. So I waited.

For two hours. Two I-now-officially-hate-cement-and-dried-leaves fucking hours.

But of course it was the eve of a lovely vacation and was too beautiful to go to waste. There were five hours before I turned back into a mantis and someone had to take my mind off the shit or I'd go ballistic on the nosy help next-door. Someone helpful in crappy times like this. Someone nice. And ravishingly cute.

Me.
QWERTY-ed by Paoper at 16:15 |  
in:

2 said something:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)