31 March 2008

New addixoxon

It took me long but at least now I know what tongues been wagging about. Call me a fashionably late-bloomer. Besides, my nerves need time to recuperate before I continue on my also-belated Lost journey. I've never really liked gossip, especially if it's not about me, but three episodes to Gossip Girl's first season, I became an instant monger fan. And you can be, too.

Because we love queens.

Because there comes a time when we'll want to start over...

Or just break free.

Because dorks parading as men are #1 on our--well, my--list.

Because evil is but a misunderstood desire to be appreciated.

Because naivety once fueled our stardom.

Because we all screw up in love...

And try for amends before it's too late.

---

Or just love the fashion, if not the overrated shallow plot. Hey, you were teens too. I hope GG lands one more season. Stars, from top pic, Leighton Meester, Blake Lively, Chace Crawford, shut-up-he's-my-new-surname Penn Badgley, Ed Westwick, Taylor Momsen, Matthew Settle and Kelly Rutherford.

Because sometimes life's colors are best seen in the dark.

Now go buzz! xoxo

Got the photos from here.
QWERTY-ed by Paoper at 12:08 |  
in: ,

6 said something:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)